The Administrative Coordinator is a part time position that assists management in maintaining an active and up to date workforce database, sourcing and screening new applicants, maintaining employee files, and entering data for hourly employee time tracking and payroll reporting.
- Manage Data Entry of Employees in TSheets to ensure active employees are entered in time clock system and archive employees when not used regularly (must be done at the end of each month).
- Review clock ins daily to ensure crew was clocked in to specific jobs for duration of shift in order to accurately Job Cost. If crew did not clock in / out of appropriate job during their shift, manually adjust to accurately reflect.
- Review all time entries for accuracy and ensure no errors in breaks, clock out times or missing information.
- Actively recruit and source new hires for all positions requested by management, including posting jobs on internal website and external resources and screening applicants. This is in constant need, keeping our workforce rotation of carpenters, labor, drivers, welders, painters, and other hourly employees up to date and preparing for incoming jobs of varying scale.
- Keep records of performance on all hourly employees and / or status of applicants.
- Ensure paperwork for payroll is complete and accurate for Office Manager.
- Assist Office Manager in maintaining accruals including PTO, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Assist in maintaining records and/ or notifying management of upcoming quarterly reviews.
- Communicate to all employees as per the Tractor Vision code of conduct, treating employees as valuable as customers with the utmost respect and care.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be required.
Education and other requirements:
- Associate Degree and / or equivalent experience
- technologically savvy
- proficient and fast in data entry
- excellent communicator
- written and verbal communication skills required
- must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent HR and people management skills required
- Must be comfortable with repetitive data entry and capable of working with a wide variety of personalities.
- Preferred but not required: Spanish and English fluency
Technical Skills: REQUIRED
- Must be comfortable with computer operations, including Mac OS.
- Must have experience operating Google Drive and Google Suite.
- Must be a fast learner and able to quickly learn how to navigate technological applications including TSheets and WordPress.
- Must be capable of data entry and basic formulas in excel with limited supervision.
Physical Demands: The position requires sitting and working on a computer screen.