Tractor Vision is looking for a passionate individual to join our growing team. We’re a seasoned team of carpenters, artists, painters and designers who work with a number of known lifestyle brands, experiential agencies and art directors nationwide – calling our shop in DTLA home. We’re seeking a Project Coordinator who can act as the third hand of our busy Project Managers and be the conduit to production—someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and likes to have fun while doing it (aka – our motto: Make It Happen).
What you should expect:
– This Project Coordinator should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment gaining valuable, real-world experience in set design and custom fabrication to grow their skill set in project management.
– Establish a basic understanding of the Experiential Marketing / Event / Entertainment landscape.
– Work on the logistics of Tractor Vision production – the key is staying on time, and on budget and delivering kick a$$, buttoned up exhibits and builds.
– Collaborate with and communicate changes from project managers to construction floor.
– Assist in preparation and communication to lead installer for installation
– Manage internal calendars, record keeping and file organization
– Manage job costing (aka – the budget whistleblower)
– Assist with collecting photos of builds on and off site to create case studies
– Bring new thinking and creative ideas to a growing team – this is a new exciting position!
Tractor Vision is looking for an entry level professional in Los Angeles with the ability to work in office in DTLA, Mon – Fri, with potential for occasional weekends. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an interest/ understanding in branded experiences, set design and goal to get the chops to be a project manager. Using Google Doc/Sheet/Slide and organizational skills are a must, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position.
– You want to join a hard-working, creative, and dedicated team in a fun, fast paced industry.
– You’re passionate about advancing your career with interest in project management / events/ entertainment and production.
– You love keeping people organized and geek out over spreadsheets!
– You have a deep understanding of the behaviors, habits and interests of your peers.
– It is important that this person wants to be part of a lively work environment, and cares about being invested in the process of creating, proactive, and are overly enthusiastic about growing our fun, dynamic, and creative business!
Bonus Points! but not mandatory
– Interest / Knowledge of CAD or 3d modeling
– Have worked in entertainment, on set or managed events.
Great growth opportunity for the right individual!